2023 ANNUAL HOMEOWNERS MEETING
July 5, 2023 - 11:00 am (ET)
Please join us at the Pavilion! Vote on amendments & new board members! Also, join us for the picnic July 4th @ 12pm!
Download new documents here...
General information about voting...
Voting / Ballot Validation - The Secretary will validate all votes before announcing the final results. Validation will include making sure that (1) only one vote for each item has been cast per property (2) the vote was cast by an authorized owner, and (3) votes will be validated either in person or by electronic means to verify the person casting the ballot.
1) Amend Bylaws - Funding Amendment - This amendment to the Bylaws defines the process for how the budget is managed and specifies how and when the board can spend money. Per Article XII, Section 1 of our Bylaws are amended by 67% membership approval.
2) Amend Bylaws - Number Of Directors - This amendment to the Bylaws reduces the number of Board members from seven (7) to five (5). It requires a yes vote of 67% membership approval.
3) Modify Community Standards - 2023 Update - This modification of our Community Standards expands our color choices, better defines are paint / trim colors are to be used, and defines lattice and railing options. Community Standards have been adopted as an appendix to our Declaration so our membership can, at any time, vote on making changes to the appearance of our neighborhood without having to to amend our Declaration. 75% written approval of the membership is required to modify the Community Standards.
4) Electing New Directors - Per Article V, Section 3 of our Bylaws the person receiving the greatest number of votes is elected. Members vote to elect new directors, not officer positions. Once the members vote on who is to fill director positions, at the first meeting of the Board, the new Board of Directors votes on officer positions.
5) COMMENTS re: 2023-24 Budget - Since our annual fees are not increased more than 10% of the previous year, our Declaration does not require member approval / ratification of the annual budget. That said, this question has been included on the ballot because the Board would like to hear member feedback on the new budget as it has been presented.
FOR QUESTIONS, OR MORE INFORMATION
CONTACT ANY BOARD MEMBER BY CLICKING HERE!