THANKS FOR TRYING TO JOIN OUR ONLINE MEETING and we apologize if you are having trouble either logging in or getting your sound / video to work properly. Sometimes this happens but please understand we're doing our best with the technology we have to work with. We're using Facebook Rooms... you do not need a FB account to access the meeting.
Here's a few troubleshooting tips you can try...
Here's the meeting link... https://msngr.com/cgointdhguof
TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS - MEETING LOGIN
1) Be sure you are using the Google Chrome browser
2) Instead of clicking the button on the website try clicking the link above.
3) OR, copy and paste the link into the address bar of your web browser.
4) If that doesn't work, and you use FB Messenger, try pasting the link into FB Messenger
5) Try it on your phone instead of your computer - sometimes people have better luck with using their phone.
TROUBLESHOOTING TIPS - NO SOUND OR VIDEO
1) Check to be sure both your camera and microphone are on.
2) If that doesn't work try to LEAVE the meeting (red button at bottom of screen) and then Join the meeting again.
IF NONE OF THESE THINGS WORK
1) Call, Gary Walker (608) 576-6868
2) If no answer, call Cindy Hoesly (608) 576-6767